1. Data Collected by the Firm.
- When you use the Website, the Firm may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to the Firm, such as your name, company, employer, address, phone number, email address, social media credentials, or photo.
- With your permission, the Firm may also access other profile and personal information from third-party websites. Such information may include usernames, passwords, photos, or other such data that you have posted on third-party sites.
- Website systems may also associate personal information with your activities in providing the Website to you (such as pages you view or things you buy).
- When you send an email or other communication to the Firm, the Firm may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve the Website.
- The Firm uses certain visitor information to better understand how visitors use the Website. This information is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, and may include data about browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
2. The Firm’s Use of Data.
- The Firm maintains and processes some personal information to provide access to its visitors.
- The Firm uses your name and email address to notify you of updates that you have requested, as well as other information.
- To operate the Website, the Firm may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent; (2) for research purposes; (3) when the Firm has a good faith belief that it is required by law; (4) when the Firm has a good faith belief that it is necessary to protect the Firm’s rights or property; or (5) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution, or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but the Firm will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
3. Unaffiliated Third Parties.
- Visitors should be aware that what they share on the Website may be discovered by third parties without the involvement of the Firm, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers and bots. Visitors should take this into consideration whenever sharing any information on the Website.
4. Unauthorized Minors.
- The Firm does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you believe that the Firm has inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com, so the Firm can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
- Information collected by the Firm may be stored or processed on computers located wherever the Firm does business. The Firm takes reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. However, no security method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.