2. Website Usage.
- Non-exclusive; Non-commercial use. The Website is offered to you on a non-exclusive basis for your sole, personal, non-commercial use.
- No Illegal, Unintended, or Unauthorized Use. You may access the Website solely for the intended purpose of the Website, through normal functionality of the Website. You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You may not use the Website in a way that could damage its content or impair its operation in any way. You agree not to access, or attempt to access, any portion of the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Firm, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement by the Firm. You specifically agree not to access, or attempt to access, any portion of the Website through any automated means, including use of scripts or bots.
- The Firm’s Content. The Firm owns and retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, and all related technology, materials, data, tools, widgets, user activity reports, intellectual property, programming, development, and design, including but not limited to the front and backend systems, visual design, and accompanying databases. All the content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and logos contained herein (marks), are owned by or licensed to the Firm, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the website is provided to you on an “as is” basis for your information and personal use only and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, publicly performed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective rights holders.
- Local Rules. You hereby agree to comply with all applicable local rules regardingonline conduct and acceptable content. The Firm may remove content and accounts containing content that the Firm determines in its sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or in violation of any third party’s intellectual property or other legal rights.
3. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties; Indemnification.
- The Website may include content created and uploaded by third parties. Because the Firm has no control over such content, you acknowledge and agree that the Firm is not responsible for and does not assume responsibility or accept liability for any audio files, content, advertising, products, or other materials on or made available by third parties through its Website, including without limitation User Content. You further acknowledge and agree that the Firm shall not be responsible for or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such audio files, content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE FIRM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSSES (EVEN IF THE FIRM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (II) THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE.
- You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Website is at your discretion and risk. The Firm disclaimsany responsibility for any harm resulting from accessing information or material on the Internet using the Website. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Firm expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- The Firm and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements; the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; the result that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable; the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations; or that any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.